Finsolutia is a leading Fintech Servicer in Iberia, offering independent loan and Real Estate management services through innovative business processes and disruptive proprietary technology. It was the first to have been rated successfully by Standard & Poor´s (S&P) for 5 consecutive years in Spain and the only rated in Portugal, with an overall “Above Average” rating as Special Servicer of Residential Mortgages.
Our independence, extensive market experience and sound track record, permits us to provide unbiased advice that aligns with our clients’ business strategies, range of risk appetites and return requirements.
We have offices in Lisbon and Madrid, with over 170 highly qualified and experienced professionals with EUR c.4B AuM. Finsolutia is also investment advisor for two Luxembourg SICAV SIF, with c. 290 M of committed capital. Our vision from the beginning was to provide the market with superior service and solutions through the combination of a world-class team and innovative technologies.
Our expertise in loan and real estate management enables us to identify, analyse, advise and provide active management services on an array of heterogeneous portfolios rapidly and diligently.
Our management services for financial and real estate assets, include among others: Investment Advisory, Master Servicing, Loan Origination, Primary Servicing, Special Servicing, REO Management, Backup Servicing and Commercial Real Estate Services.
We take pride in placing strong focus on compliance, data protection and security, safeguarding stakeholders’ interests, and mitigating operational and reputational risks.
Through Finsolutia our clients gain
- Distinct advisory expertise in the acquisition and sale of credit and real estate assets or portfolios, including due diligence, pricing, boarding and execution.
- Exceptional transaction execution capability, minimizing execution risks, boarding risks and management costs.
- Management tools that promote effective information flow, resulting in quick decision making and therefore securing value drivers that can be captured transversely.
- A state of the art, web-based asset management platform, developed in-house following best industry practices. This platform, alongside our procedures, allows for all relevant stakeholders to engage via a single platform in a transparent and effective manner.
- Our capacity to easily manage additional volume, based on a scalable platform, without compromising service quality.